Gary Sponseller <SPONSELL@AKRONVM>
Fri, 19 Jan 90 09:44:45 ETZ
Seems like some Listserv Postmasters will want to issue:
  TELL LISTSERV SERVE UICSERV@UICVM OFF
if you get a few of these!?!  (I got 15 or so of these last night just
after midnight for XEDIT-L and L-VMCTR lists...)

Unknown command -- ">". Try HELP.

All subsequent commands have been flushed.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.15 sec                 Device I/O:     4
 Overhead CPU:    0.02 sec                 Paging I/O:     0
 CPU model:       3081                     DASD model:  3380