"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 May 2004 06:02:59 -0700
Addendum....

I was asked off list how I have determined that only public archives are
captured by Google.  Try this:

Google "Stephen C. Nill LSTOWN"  -- you won't get any of my postings to
LSTOWN, even though I have posted here over the years.  Now, Google
"Stephen C. Nill ACCOUNTABILITY" -- you will get my postings to one of our
lists, ACCOUNTABILITY.

I haven't done a lot of experimenting, so if anyone finds that I'm wrong
based on other experimenting, please let me know.

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer

CharityChannel.com - The Conference That Never Sleeps (tm)