"Christian J. Reichetzeder" <REICHETZ@AWIIMC11>
Thu, 1 Sep 88 13:47:15 SET
I've already done  it (I was soooo smart  that I figured out myself  ;-) ) and
have already tested the various features.

>3. The  new syntax for  notebooks/files to be  kept on a  dynamically accessed
>                             .....                       . Thus you might have
>   "Notebook= Yes,X1/202,Monthly,Public' or '*DEFAULT* X2/203'. You don't need
>   to  change  anything  for  lists/files  you don't  want  to  migrate  to  a
>   dynamically accessed disk.
QUESTION: do you have to change it for every file in the "xxxx FILEID" (and not
          only the *DEFAULT* entry) ?

>4. Start  up LISTSERV.  For each  list you have  moved to  a dynamic  disk, do
>   'REFRESH listname'.
Experience: For each FILELIST (not for the only NOTEBOOK filelists)

I had  no problems  so far and  the whole process  (loading, some  minor local
mods, changes  to the  PROFILE EXEC, xxx  LIST and xxx  FILEID files  and also
various tests) took not more than one hour.
Christian