Tue, 22 Jul 1997 13:54:31 -0500
I'd like to start a Beatles mailing list.  I understand you sometimes
sponsor groups.  I presently have one on Coollist, but I'm most unhappy
with their unreliable service.  In only a few weeks, I've gotten nearly
40 people who are interested and more join everyday, so there is a good
deal of interest out there.  Our group discusses the Beatles --
separately and together -- and all aspects of their career.
Please let me know if you would be interested in sponsoring such a
group, by e-mailing me at my private address. Thank you.

Jeannie Pitman

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Check out my web page :  It's "Jeannie's
Beatles Page" and it's at:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/JeanniesHomePage/ .  You can post on the
Bulletin Board or write a Digital Postcard and give me the honor of
signing my Guestbook.