"Sparks, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 20:45:43 +0000
We don't have an A or CNAME for lists.law.lsu.edu because the MX for that name points to another box that receives mail for several domains and forwards it on to the box running LISTSERV. I've always thought that would cause problems to have an A for that name when mail should be delivered elsewhere. Maybe that would not be a problem?

Yes, i have set WWW_ARCHIVE_CGI to it.law.lsu.edu .