"James R. Gerland (Postmaster)" <GERLAND@UBVM>
Tue, 22 Mar 88 10:46:47 EST
I'm not sure this should go to this list but I couldn't think of a better
one.

I ran updnodes today and got the following:

updnodes vers8803 (rep
 9:Old base out of sort order
 9 was highest error code
UPDNODES error. RC=9.
R(00009);

I thought maybe something went wrong last month so I ran updnodes for 8802
and got:

updnodes vers8802 nodupd b bitearn nodes b = = = (rep
 3:Checksum 6478  for entry FRSAC12 of old base is incorrect,
  :new checksum 11686 assigned for entry FRSAC12 of old base
 3 was highest error code
UPDNODES error. RC=3.
R(00003);

This must have also happened last month and I missed it.

Any ideas?
Jim Gerland                                           SUNY/Buffalo Postmaster
University Computing Services                             [log in to unmask]
State University of New York at Buffalo           [log in to unmask]
Buffalo, NY   14260                                            (716) 636-3557