Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:18:28 -0500
Did you take advantage of the new DomainKeys feature? If so, did you
double-check with the deliverability assessment tool to make sure it
was set up correctly?

Do all messages get rejected, or just some? Is there anything in the
messages being sent that could be misidentified as phishing? Is there
anything at all special about the messages that get rejected? On 9

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html