"Louis J. Wiesemann" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Feb 1994 09:56:12 EST
On Wed, 16 Feb 1994 08:29:14 EST Nick Laflamme said:
>Sigh, I just found a MADONA MODULE in my RDR from a Saudi node.  I'm not
>trying to imply that the Saudis only write trojan horses and worms, but I
>don't feel like running this until I see source code for it. :-)
>
>It came from some list, but I haven't tracked down which one yet.
>
>Nick
>
>--
>* ------
>* Come to the 1994 VM Workshop: June 7-11 at the University of Notre
>* Dame!  User Experience talks, dialogues with IBM, and presentations
>* from other vendors in an informal setting.  Contact me or sign up for
>* [log in to unmask] for details!
>***
>* "40+ million users might all be politically incorrect,
>* but they're the users I support."

   Yes, I received it this morning also, from [log in to unmask]  From what I've
been able to determine it does the usual transfer of itself to addresses in
your names file, it erases your profile exec, and purges your reader files.
I tried it on a dummy account with a test names file.

                                          University of Louisville
Bitnet:   MAILMNT@ULKYVM        Internet: [log in to unmask]