Joe Paxton <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 11:07:35 -0600
I would like to create a mailing list for a graduate class on computer
integrated manufacturing at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.  The
purpose of the mailing list is to allow the students to communicate outside of
class easily and on a regular basis.  The class consists of approximately 8
students, so the number of subscribers would be around 10.  There would
probably be an estimated 20-30 messages to be processed daily.

I would like to set up the mailing list as soon as possible and it should be
closed in approximately 3-4 months.

Thank you for your time.

Joe Paxton                                                                      Phone:     (205) 464-6164
Alabama Industrial Development Training                 Fax:         (205) 461-8153
Huntsville Center                                                               E-mail:   [log in to unmask]
2903 Wall Triana Hwy., Ste. 1
Huntsville, AL 35824-1537