Tue, 27 May 1997 21:29:23 -0500
I am looking to find someone who is willing to host a small mailing list
for me.  What I and some others have in mind is a small list relating to
childcare.  But so much more!!  All the other daycare and parenting
lists out there seem to have strict-on topic rules and a lot of
flaming.  What we want is a list where we can ask for child care advice,
complain about our husbands, send jokes, cute kid stories, ask for
family prayers.  Our common thread is that we are all stay at home moms
or daycare providers.  Please let me know as soon as possible if you
would be interested in hosting this list for us.  Please email me
directly at [log in to unmask]
--
Tigger

~Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.  -- F. P. Jones~