Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 17:24:39 CDT
Has anyone else gone through the procedure to update the version of
Listserv on a Solaris Unix yet?  Silly me, I thought if I ftp'd
the Solaris.tar.Z & common.tar.Z, uncompressed & untar'ed the files
in the /lsv directory, then ran "make update", everything would be
done.  But alas, I now have *no* listserv running anymore.

I'm sure Eric will be able to give me a quick fix on this, but he
seems to be on a plane headed toward Europe at the moment.  Unfortanetlly
for me, I don't think the angry hordes outside my door will wait that
long to lynch me.

Waiting by the big oak tree underneath a rope.....

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-9520 (work)
http://tamvm1.tamu.edu/~cbarnes/

  "If you don't have a dream, how are you gonna make a dream
   come true?"    Rogers & Hammerstein's _South Pacific_