Peter 'Rattacresh' Backes <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:11:34 +0200
I just wanted to make my message about RFC compliance more
understandable because I guess some of you threw it away, because
they only saw the domain part and thought it was a newbie question.
However if

give file.zip [log in to unmask]

sends the file to [log in to unmask] then this is NOT compliant to
RFC822, because it should have send it to [log in to unmask]  I
think this is a serious peoblem.  Doesn't L-SOFT always claim to be
loyal to RFC about user part case sensitivity in addresses in their
FAQs?  Or have I just missed something and this actually *is* a
newbie question?  Then of course I'm sorry for the bandwidth I
wasted, but one can't know everything.

-- Peter 'Rattacresh' Backes, [log in to unmask]
   TURN OFF AUTO-QUOTING OF THE WHOLE TEXT IF YOU REPLY!!!