Al Hartshorn <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 15:13:47 +0300
Peter:

I have been informed by the postmaster, that it is ok. We are running the
LSoft mailer. BARILVM is not the site. The site that is getting dumped on
is TAUNIVM.

My listserv is distributing locally for all of my lists. And it does send
mail via BSMTP for the local smtp nodes. It just does not send to all of
the other smtp nodes via our site, but sends it to listserv@TAUNIVM and
then they mail via their smtp mailer.

Getting close to the cut off date, May 1st.

Just in case, what would I look for in the mailer. I thought that listserv
punched directly to RSCS, being a trusted mailer.

Al