"David Rosenthal D.O." <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:52:32 -0500
>Before I wrote:
> >Is there a way to create a site-wide footer which appears on all mail, as
> >well as a way to allow individual list owners to create and edit a list
> >specific footer without being able to edit the site-wide footer?

The answers I rec'd didn't really address my question...

My question is: If as the site admin, I need a bottom_banner (that I create
with the $SITE$.MAILTPL) to be on all lists, is there a way I can have my
list owners add list-specific bottom_banners that are appended to the
bottom_banner that I created?

I don't want the list specific bottom_banners to *replace* my $SITE$.MAILTPL
site-wide one, I want them appended.  (this does not seem possible anyway)

I do want list owners to be able to create bottom_banners if they so
choose, I just want them appended to the $SITE$.MAILTPL site-wide
bottom_banner I have created.  Is this possible?

--
   David Rosenthal, D.O.
   Shamash Staff  http://shamash.org