Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:45:27 -0500
You didn't say, but this sounds like a discussion list, i.e., subscribers may
post freely, without the editor's approval. If that is the case, be sure you
have a primary editor specified, then add ",review" to the "Default-Options="
statement. This will not affect existing subscribers, however, new subscribers
will automatically have their subscription set to "review", so their postings
will be forwarded to the primary editor for approval. When you are satisfied
that a new subscriber's postings are appropriate and on-topic, you can change
that subscriber's option to "noreview", so he or she can post freely. This
will not keep your troublemaker from joining the list under a new name, but
it will enable you to filter the trouble-maker's postings.

-- pdr

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator