Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:50:15 -0400
Whomever can answer my question,

I'm the Webmaster/Corporate Listserv Administrator for Procter & Gamble. I am
experiencing severe problems with our listserv.

Earlier this week I sent a message out on listserv regarding P&G's latest
dividend increase announcement. The next morning, I sent commands to the
listserv while doing my routing maintenance following the sending of that
message. After the commands were processed, the listserv AGAIN resent the
dividend message to our subscribers. I thought it might be a fluke.

However, I later found out that this was NO fluke. Everytime I send commands to
the listserv, it processes the command, then resends the dividend message. I
have now inadvertantly sent that message out 3 times trying to do listserv
maintenance.

I also want to state that I am sending commands to the right address and
messages out on a different address:

[log in to unmask]: Commands
[log in to unmask]: Messages

Please advise quickly...