Bruno Robichaud <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:03:02 -0300
Hi, I know that IIS and listserv are not the best couple, but we are using
it for right now until we find a best SMTP server to use instead of It.

We being testing and I noticed that sometime some email just don't go trough
ISS SMTP and just get stuck and prevent other email to be sent.

I mean if the email is not good it should bounce not get stuck in IIS and
stop other email to get out right?  I'm probably wrong because if the domain
cannot be resolved well the server don't know where to send it. Would
setting my configuration of IIS for the email timeout would help the server
to never get stuck again? By not spending too much time on a email that not
going to go out?