Ross Patterson <A024012@RUTVM1>
Wed, 05 Aug 87 17:07:46 EDT
    Yes Marc, I saw  the same thing.  I think Eric  sent out a LINKSWT
FILE with a "future" date (I sometimes see these things coming in from
far-flung time  zones).  The  code in LSVCHK  EXEC (in  the Database1:
routine) checks  the file  dates of LINKSWT  FILE and  BITEARN LINKSUM
against each  other and,  if LINKSWT  FILE is  newer, does  a NODESGEN
WTONLY.  An entry  in WAKEPARM FILE causes this process  to occur each
day at  10:00 AM (by default),  and the initialization code  causes it
also.

    The copy of LINKSWT FILE I have is from about 2:30 PM Tuesday, and
I don't recall  seeing a PUT LINKSWT  FILE in the last day  or so.  In
any case, I think the problem  has now cleared itself.  We'll know for
sure at 10:00 tommorrow.

Ross