"Charlotte I. Calvert" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:18:49 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Charlotte I. Calvert [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 7:53 AM
To: LISTSERV give-and-take forum
Subject: Served out error

We're using L-Soft list server (1.8e) and have set up a listserv that
only replies to the sender and only that sender may send.  The list has
been disabled through aliases for several months and now that we
reinstated it we get the following message:

An error occurred while processing file 4768 from
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]:
"Mail has been received on the LISTSERV mailbox from a user which had
been served out".

Any suggestions?   Thanks!   ...Charlotte Calvert