Ron Ritchey <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Sep 1994 08:15:35 CDT
To make a long story short, the Department of Education pulled the plug
on nde.unl.edu, and our BITNET gateway is getting flooded with stuff
from BITNET listserves going to NDE addresses?

Is there any way to get listserv to do a massive "unsubscribe all
NDE addresses from all BITNET listservers" command?  Our Unix-based
one doesn't.

If not, how should this be handled?

We are running LISTSERV-NJE 1.8a.

Please respond directly.
| Ronald W. Ritchey                    Systems Programmer/Analyst      |
| University of Nebraska               Internet: [log in to unmask] |
| 235 Nebraska Hall                    BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         |
| Lincoln NE, 68588-0521               Phone:    (402)472-7605         |