Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 12:06:11 EST
Yesterday, a  second minidisk  (192) was  added to the  Listserv here.  I had
this minidisk created so  that I can keep notebooks for  various lists on it.
Now, when I attempt to set up a  list which uses that 192 D disk for notebook
archivals, I  get an  error and I  don't know  why. I also  did refer  to the
keywords documentation as the error  message suggested. Does anyone else know
how to  configure a list to  save notebooks on  a 192 disk? Here's  the error
message I received:

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster
Temple University
Acknowledge to: OASIS@TEMPLEVM (or VM.TEMPLE.EDU)

The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Notebook= ...,D,...
Error: Filemode 'D' is not allowed for library files.

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

PUT operation rejected, old list remains unchanged.