subramanyeswari <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:26:43 +0100
Hi,

I am getting the following message now and then
unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061,
phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started.

when i looked in web, some one said it is because of archives  size.  what
should be the size ideally for archives. can i reduce it?

and one more question.  I do not want to send a file as an attachment for one
particular list.  i want to send it as a link.  Is there a way to do it?

Please do let me know.

Regards, Subramanyeswari