Mark_Strawcutter <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 19:47:09 -0400
>What we have to do is be ready to stuff his PO box, his real home address mail
>box, and tie up his phones the next time he hits.  If his figures are correct,
>and we can get a good portion of our subscribers to participate in a concerted
>effort, we should be able to get him in his wallet.

I agree such activities would be annoying, but how would they "get him in his
wallet"?  By keeping real customers from being able to reach him?

Mark J Strawcutter                           Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Director, Systems and Communications         BITNET:    MJSTRAW@IUP
Indiana University of Pennsylvania           Voice:     (412) 357-4007
Indiana, PA   15705                          "you can't nail jello to a tree"