"Rene C. Bajarias" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:38:11 -0000
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to set up my own mailing list which will cover Powerbuilder
programming as its main topic.  You see, this is the language we at NEC
Technologies Philippines, Inc. are using to develop our applications.
Since there are many Powerbuilder programmers out there who might want to
ask some questions or contribute information about Powerbuilder, I reckoned
setting up a mailing list for this purpose will be very good for all you
Powerbuilder (and even would-be) programmers out there.

Now, my problem is I just don't have the site to set it up.  Could anyone
be interested in hosting it?

Rene C. Bajarias <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Systems Analyst/Programmer
NEC Technologies Philippines, Inc.