"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Tue, 6 Sep 88 14:17:54 GMT
By the way:  I have no doubt  that IBM will eventually make  the SFS available
for large systems. However,  it is not clear to me that  this will happen with
CMS6. Maybe we'll have to wait until CMS7 to get SFS on *BOTH* large (be it XA
or HPO) and  small systems. And maybe  this CMS7 will be  quite different from
CMS6. Clearly, I don't want to have  to do this (probably) huge amount of work
twice, so if CMS6 is not "the" SFS version, I'll wait until CMS7.

  Eric