"Hiler, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 May 2004 13:49:44 -0400
Has anyone seen the following happen:

I spoke with a FOLUSA rep last week, who indicated that as many as threemessages were sent to FOLUSA-L list but never made the distribution. I checkedthe archives to find two of them in the archives. Another message, sent Monday, did make the distribution, but not the archives. Is there any way to audit listserv to determine what messages it has received, distributed and archived? This problem has been persistent enough to warrant investigation of alternative MLM tools for FOLUSA (and maybe the INFOTRAC2000 list as well).

 What is the resolution?

John Hiler
513-229-1131 Work
513-325-7572 Cell