"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Fri, 31 Mar 89 16:39:01 GMT
I have  been able  to devote a  large enough time  slice to  the LSVCARDR
problem today  to write a fix  that ought to  solve at least some  of the
problems we have been experiencing (I  say "some" because with HPO5 there
are a  number of  problems which  are not  my fault  :-) ).  The modified
LSVCARDR and LSVRDR will be part of  release 1.6, and I have already sent
them  for  beta-testing  to  all  the affected  non-EARN  sites  I  could
remember. Since the  crashes are very unpredictable in  frequency, I will
not consider the fix to be working unless there is no (LSVCARDR) crash in
the beta-test sites for at least one month.

  Eric