"Howard F. Speight Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 13:58:37 EDT
I have a small problem. The documentation we have is 1.5d, while we are
using 1.8a. 1.5d specifys $DEFAULT MAILFORM to be changed to LISTNAME
MAILFORM with the approritate changes. 1.8a seems to have changed all
that because the only MAILFORM I find is DEFAULT MAILTPL.

My question, what is the correct procedure(s) to generate a different
subscription message for a particular list using LISTSERV 1.8a. Perhaps
someone has documentation for 1.8a?

Thanks,

Howard F. Speight, Jr., VM Systems Programmer
East Carolina University, Computing and Information Systems
Austin 107G Greenville, NC 27858-4353
Voice: (919) 328-6401  Fax: (919) 328-4258
Internet: [log in to unmask] Bitnet: SSHS@ECUVM1