Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:44:04 -0500
It's not a script.  It's C code, you have to compile it into an
executable, ie, with

cc -o lcmdx lcmdx.c

(this assumes that you have a compiler such as gcc installed on your
machine).  Once compiled, the syntax is

Syntax: lcmdx hostname[:port] address password command

where

hostname = the LISTSERV hostname
port = the TCPGUI port number (default 2306; if you have not changed
it, you can ignore this parameter)
address = your postmaster address
password = the personal LISTSERV password associated with your
postmaster address
command = the LISTSERV command you wish to issue.

If you are administering the unix server from a Windows machine,
there is a precompiled Windows version at
ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/CONTRIB/lcmdx-intel.exe .

Nathan