Stu Akerman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Apr 1995 19:39:39 GMT
Can someone point me to a copy of the licensing agreement? I don't want to
"bug" the listowner.

Reason for this request is that the listowner doesn't allow "commercial"
use of the list since it violates the licensing agreement. The listowner
considers a post by an individual who wants to sell something as a
"commercial" use of the software. And list subscribers get pretty rude
when someone does, normally in ignorance.

It seems to me a reasonable view is that "commercial" use doesn't include
posting "74 VW Thing for Sale"  (by an individual), but is aimed at
prohibiting a listowner from using the software to generate income for a
business. I'd like to see if the licensing agreement is clear on this
point.

Aloha, Stu Akerman ([log in to unmask])