Marc Stober <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:21:25 -0400
I beleive that if you choose the MIME format digest, everything will be sent
as attachments; i.e., each individual message will be attached to the digest
message, and original attachements will remain attached. This option can be
set for each digest recipient, but of course you can have it set as default
for the list or set it for all using wildcards. Maybe someone else on the
list has more practical epxerience with handling such situations?

= Marc Louis Stober
= Systems Manager
= The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
= http://www.uscj.org