Lisa Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 23:20:01 -0400
I currently run a list called Social-Phobia that has 168 subscribers.  It's a
support group for people suffering from an anxiety disorder.  I had it set up
at home.ease.Lsoft.com but Lsoft International, Inc has recently raised it's
rates and I can't afford to keep the list there anymore. The list gets
approximately anywhere from 10 to 50 messages a day. Rarely, more than 50.

What I'm looking for is a very cheap place to move the list to and I'll need
to be able to have a digest version and archives and all that good stuff.
 I'm hoping that there's a university or some kind of medical organization
that would like to host the list for free but that might be a bit
unrealistic. So if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Oh, and I have a web page, too, if you want more information about the list,
it's
http://www.ksu.edu/~lrmoore/social-phobia.html

Thanks,
Lisa Moore (Listowner of Social-Phobia)