Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 May 1997 13:41:13 -0400
At 03:23 AM 5/10/97 +0200, you wrote:
>This,  of course,  is assuming  that the  press does  not treat  us to  a
>masterpiece  on one  of the  most  insidious challenges  the Internet  is
>facing - "'BIG BOY' MENTALITY COULD BE INTERNET'S DOWNFALL", or something
>along these lines. Somehow I think  that AOL would promptly apologize and
>remove the filtering if that were to happen.

Eric,

Funny what you said. I just tried to send this to Brad Knowles, but
obviously my sendmail is too normal for AOL.
To Brad Knowles:

Let me KNOW NOW how you want to deal with this before I contact the NY Times.
They are going to positively love it.
AOL sucking out the last moments of terminal lung-cancer patients!

First Message