Jane Jewett <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:01:40 -0500
Okay, I spoke too soon on having solved the digest problem with HTML rather
than MIME digest.  The HTML version gives a nice appearance on the U of MN
gmail -- the messages included in the digest show up as bulleted links --
BUT at least some subscribers are not able to click through those links to
see the messages. CTRL + mouse click doesn't work, nor does right-clicking
on the link and choosing "Open" or "Open in New Window" or "Open in New Tab"
from the drop-down menu.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks,
Jane

--
Jane Grimsbo Jewett
Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture