Mark Dahlby <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 00:22:31 GMT
Although I follow this group I can't say I know whether or not this is
the appropriate place to post this. I'm looking for someone who can
set up closed, small (7 to 20 addresses), brief (8-10 week long) mail
lists that will be used for classes. The best estimate I've heard of
so far is around $18 a month. I don't have  a lot of profit and would
like to find even a less expensive provider. Anyone know of one? Or am
I even in the ballpark? Thanks.
WRITERS ON THE NET        HTTP://WWW.WRITERS.COM
Tutoring/literary mentors, classes, writer's groups.
Please find us on the web or e-mail for information.