Dimitri Vulis <DLV@CUNYVMS1>
Tue, 13 Mar 90 23:21:00 EDT
1. I have subscribers to RUSTEX-L whose names include the " character (e.g.,
'X at Universit"at M"unster'). LISTSERV translates this " (double quote) into '
(single quote). What can I do to force the " in the 'To:' field?

2. I have a user whose mailbox is perpetually full. 9 out of 10 times there is
a posting, his copy bounces to me. This is really annoying. I wrote to him
asking him to do something about it, with no response (that letter did not
bounce). Ditto (what can I do, short of deleting him)?

Dimitri Vulis
Department of Mathematics
City University of New York Graduate Center

Proud owner of RUSTEX-L, the Russian TeX and Soviet E-mail mailing list