Jesus Sanz de las Heras <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:50:11 +0200
Eric Thomas
> The only reason to use DBRINDEX=0 is if you have too little memory (or disk
> space, but this is very unlikely nowadays). When setting it to 1, LISTSERV
> will use somewhat more memory, so you may have to increase quotas.

Thanks
I'm going to  return to option DRBINDEX=1. I must have patience so that
that reconstructs the .DBRINDEX file each list. A list with 300 M of
archives weekly split LISTSERV has employed 60mi. Its normal?

When the reindexing and creation of *.DBRINDEX takes place?
Could I force reindexing of archives ??

At the end of each  reindexing process apper a values that I never
undestood:

Load_index: V=440 T=530 size=26624k
Load_index: V=210 T=220 size=13184k
Load_index: V=60 T=60 size=4032k