Bill Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:18:30 -0400
Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote on 07/03/2007 01:08:40 PM:

> I haven't checked the RFC lately, but ISTR that the end of text line is
> specified as "dash dash space lineend", so that does not surprise me.

Which RFC would specify this?  I'd like to show it to some of our trainers
so that they can show users the correct way to set up a signature block.

--
The Kool-Aid from Redmond is powerful stuff.  -- Gregg Eldred

William Brown
Web Development & Messaging Services
Technology Services, WNYRIC, Erie 1 BOCES