"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Nov 2020 11:14:52 -0600
Sounds like she may have issued the following command:
REGISTER Wrong Name
without appending “FOR [log in to unmask]”.
If the “FOR” part is missing, the command issuer’s own name is changed in LISTSERV’s internal of default names.

She should issue “REGISTER Right Name” and see if the issue clears up.

Mark W from my iPhone