Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:34:13 -0500
If you can get Exchange to generate CJL jobs (see the Listserv(tm)
developer guide), you can feed those to Listserv through its address.
You can do most adds and removes with CJL.

>>> Jeff Kiesel <[log in to unmask]> 9/25/2006 10:21 AM >>>

I'd like to eliminate part of the manual labor involved in maintaining
our
ListServ.  At my company, we have a few groups set up in Exchange
(development, sales, support) that make up our "Technical Community".
All
members of the technical community need to be signed up for a bunch of
ListServ lists - by me.  It would be nice if, when our admins add a
new
employee to one of these Exchange groups, they would also get
automatically
added to our lists.