Michael DeGregory <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:34:33 -0500
Good Morning,

We are trying to set up Listserv on a new Windows server 2003 machine. The installation of Listserv and LSMTP seemed to work fine. The problem is that when configuring the Listserv advanced options using the "LISTSERV Configuration" (site.exe) the "DBMS" button will not open the database properties screen. The database and DSN has been set up and tested all with no problems. I even sent a test distribute from a table to see if it work and it did. I don't know why that "DBMS" button won't open the database configuration page. I guess everything can be configured manually in the site.cfg file but I don't know why this is happening and if it is a bigger problem than it seems. I just hope nothing else if affected. Has any seen this problem before?

Thanks in advance,
Mike