george mansoor <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 01:43:42 GMT
I'm trying to install majordomo on a linux box but I'm having severe
performance problems.  When majordomo starts to process a message it takes up
all the available memory and system performance goes down the drain.  In
addition, each message takes about 3 minutes of CPU time to process.  Is
anyone running MajorDomo on a linux box?  Are you seeing this type of results?
Is there a fix for this?  Are there alternatives I should be looking at?

Thanks any help you can offer.

George

George Mansoor                                  Cal State Northridge
Email: [log in to unmask]               Business Systems - 8335