"Paul E. Goodwin III" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Sep 1994 15:37:38 EDT
Here at Ga. Tech, we're experiencing an odd problem, and I thought I'd
see if anyone has any ideas about it.

Despite the fact that we're directly on the internet (GITVM1.GATECH.EDU),
mail sent by listserv is frequently addressed to go via UGA instead of via
our SMTP engine.  In addition, it is reporting REPLY addresses of
listname%GITVM1@UGA instead of listname@GITVM1 or [log in to unmask]

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?  System support is
scratching its head on this one..."normal" mail isn't being treated this
way, only things that LISTSERV touches.

Paul