Dayna Flath <DMF@UVMVM>
Mon, 22 Jan 90 14:02:56 EST
I have recently created 3 new lists for our local listserv. All has
gone very well but there is one thing I noticed which puzzles me.
I setup the /F/..... line for the new list in LISTSERV FILELIST and
listname FILEID file for the specific list. I have the new lists setup
for archiving (monthly) with a NOTEBOOK= YES,B5/200,MONTHLY,PRIVATE.
After I subscribe to the list and send it a message, I get the LISTSERV
FILELIST. It looks fine (ie, it's moved my '.'s into the appropriate
columns) but it doesn't register any records or date for that specific
filelist. I can do a get for the specific list filelist and it shows
'listname LOG9001' was created with a certain number of records, etc. on
a certain date. When and/or does this info get stored into the list's
entry in LISTSERV FILELIST? Thanks for the info.

Dayna