Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Nov 1991 21:54:16 +0100
On Tue, 19 Nov 1991 12:35:38 EDT "Lisa M. Covi" <COVI@BITNIC> said:

>Eric told  me that the  only way I  could have multiple  editors receive
>submissions was to create a new list for the EDITOR= tag or to create an
>SMTP alias. I tried creating a  new list called EDUEDIT, for the CAPNEWS
>multiple editors, but then one of the editors could not send a message.

>* Editor= EDUEDIT@BITNIC (Capedit, Wendy, Steve and Andrea)

This   says  incoming   messages   from  users   should   be  posted   to
EDUEDIT@BITNIC, and mail coming from  EDUEDIT@BITNIC is to be accepted. I
guess what you want is:

>* Editor= EDUEDIT@BITNIC,(EDUEDIT)

This says  the same, plus:  messages from  subscribers of the  local list
EDUEDIT can post directly. Note that:

>* Editor= (EDUEDIT)

doesn't  work, since  the first  (and only)  item in  the keyword  is not
something one  can post to. Editors  would be allowed to  post, but there
would be problems submitting postings to them.

  Eric