Romaine Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 18:14:45 +0800
Dear All,

I'm the list owner of English-L, an orphan mailing list that I have to run
manually with Eudora Pro. I'm eager to get a listserv for my list. Today, a
friend of mine made me an offer which is hard to resist, he agree me
transferring my list members to his list ESL on a listserv machine.
I like the listserv for our list, but I'm afraid of English-L dying this
way. Is there any solution to keep my list alive and independent?
Say, is there an option in Listserv which allows me set an alias for an
existing list?
1. For example, when people send command "sub English-L", is it possible
for Listserv to add the member automatically to "ESL"?
2. Can I set the return address to <[log in to unmask]> rather than the list's
real address <[log in to unmask]>?
3. How can I put a list name of 9 characters "English-L" in Listserv?
4. How can the list administrator give me access right to add/remove people
to/from the list?
5. Any other suggestions about running my list on other's server?

Thanks in advance.