Kathy Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:30:18 -0500
Disk space is fine... even if it were low, I would think I would see problems
manifesting with several lists.

This list has yearly archives, and the sole archive file for this year is
over 4 MB, so seeing as the list was only created in February, the owner has
apparently made a habit of sending attachments.  And also the list's archive
web page says "No archive file is currently available for browsing" even
though the archive is present as well as the web archive directory/files.
GETting and PUTting the list header didn't change anything.  I would imagine
the index file got corrupted during the botched archive update?  Can I delete
the index file?  If so, will it be regenerated by a GET/PUT?

And does the list owner deserve a talking-to?

- Kathy M.