Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:47:38 -0600
When I ran into these problems with mail merge jobs, I found it was due
to the email client of the person sending the mail merge job.

Outlook Express, in our case. We set it to wrap lines at 132 characters
(its maximum) to minimize the impact on mail merge jobs. For jobs with
lines longer than that I send them as a text file from unix.

Do you think this applies to your situation?

Best,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson -- [log in to unmask] -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Support Jazz in Minnesota! -- http://www.mnjazz.com/