"C. Harald Koch" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 May 1997 16:54:39 -0400
In message <[log in to unmask]>, Brad Knowles writes:

>     Describe to me how this relates to "trespass of chattels",
> whereby someone is preventing abuse of their property, especially
> whereby they are being compelled to pay for the abuse of said
> property.

Since I'm *not* trying to abuse your property, but merely supply a (free!)
service to one of your paying subscribers, you'd think that you'd be a bit
more open about this discussion.

The bottom line is that I'm trying to send (legitimate) e-mail to one of
your customers ([log in to unmask], if it matters), and you're denying it
because I happen to be using a local mail relayer to make my network more
efficient, and that mail relayer adds itself to the MAIL FROM: address.

--
Harald Koch <[log in to unmask]>