The Zahn's <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 18:26:25 -0800
Hello,

I am looking for a Listserv to host a mailing list I am trying to set up
for a local Linux User Group(LUG) that I am also trying to set up in my
home town. Based on initial feedback there should be many interested
parties.

The goal here is to have a way to keep members of this group up to date on
meetings and other group related information. Right now we have no easy way
of doing this and it will probably take quite a while to notify all of the
members. The name I would like would be SCLUG-L but any similar name would
be fine.

I already manage another mailing list for Visual Basic beginners. This is a
800+ subscriber list and I am familiar with listserv commands, fixing
subscriber problems, and setting up list headers.

Thanks for your time,
Daniel Zahn